Does your company want to give back to the community and involve its employees in a Team Building experience?
Team Builds are a great way for for-profit and non-profit organizations, churches, schools and clubs in the Lakeway Area to give back to the community while building leadership, teamwork, and communication skills. Volunteers from your organization will spend the day on the construction site working together to help our future homeowners achieve their dream of homeownership.
Weekdays $1,000 tax deductible donation
Weekends $1,500 tax deductible donation
100% of this donation goes to provide a neighbor in Hamblen and Grainger Counties with the opportunity to build their own home and pay an affordable mortgage.
- Scheduling for up to 20 volunteers.
- Reserved job site with all tools, materials, and skilled construction site supervisors.
- Lakeway Area Habitat for Humanity T- Shirt for each volunteer.
- Recognition on our social media accounts, website, and newsletter
- Featured on the Lakeway Area Habitat for Humanity website as a Team Build Sponsor.
- Invitation to the Dedication
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SCHEDULE YOUR GROUP FOR A VOLUNTEER DAY WITH LAKEWAY AREA HABITAT FOR HUMANITY , PLEASE COMPLETE THE GROUP REQUEST FORM.